Competitors/Allies

@sam_uk @howard so am I correct that this is able to programme in a customizable path to autonomously control modern tractors - as modern tractors are UAV or is able to steer any tractor?

1 Like

Yes, it’s autosteer for tractors that will then follow route planning such as routes generated by geo-bird I think new tractors (that have some kind of autosteer functionality can do it in software, older tractors can do it with retrofit steering wheels.

My thinking is that if both your tractor and your acorn can follow the same route planner it might solve your problem of having to import the manual tracks from Tractor > Acorn each year.

exactly what I was thinking. Will have to look into it in more detail but it seems like it could be a bridge between current farming practises and autonomous solutions.

1 Like

UK based small robot company bites the dust. I thought they were one of the more interesting corporate offerings.

1 Like

aw this is really sad, I tried to apply for a job with theses guys and they never got back to me but I spent ages looking into their work for it and it seemed really interesting. That’s a real shame :confused:
England already has barely any agritech companies

1 Like